Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
arry_girl
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
So tempting!
In reply to Shunda77, Dec 18, 2012

Shunda77 wrote:

arry_girl wrote:

Really lovely shots, Rey. My Dad once visited many of the places you mentioned & spoke very highly of its beauty. It's a treat to see what he was talking about.

I especially like number 3. I'd love a house nestled somewhere nearby. Can anyone by chance arrange that for me?

I can certainly arrange a holiday home on the West Coast of the South Island for you, we've got one next door!

Tourists often miss some of the best scenery in NZ, it's the secret spots that locals (like me) know about that will really blow you away.

My advice for the South Island, head West, and stay on that side as long as you can, the scenery and sky scapes are truly magnificent.

Shunda, am sorry I missed your reply & glad I found it!

I actually gave moving to New Zealand very strong consideration once. There was a period where NZ was making it easier for folks in the film industry to relocate there. I came extremely close but too much was happening here, so I had to pass it up. Although my long distance boyfriend from OZ was really hoping it would work out. To this day, I wonder about that missed opportunity.

You are truly lucky indeed to live in such a stunning place. Don't be surprised if I show up at your door and take you up on that offer some day. Would you mind if I brought along 2 Labrador type dogs? Well trained of course. 

- arry

arry_girl's gear list:arry_girl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow