Started Dec 17, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ddushko
Forum MemberPosts: 94
Like?
Paper for photo-calendar
Dec 17, 2012

I know that it is probably relatively late to start a project like that but I wanted to send few calendars with photos to friends. The plan is to create a wall calendar - A4 size. On the page, there will be the month and one or more photos. I am planning to prepare the template with PagePlusx4, then export each page as a picture, and finally print with Qimage.

Now, finally the question. Having in mind that I have an A4, dye, Canon printer (OCP, replacing BCI6), can you suggest a paper for this project? I want to put a spiral to hold the pages together at either the long or the short edge, but I want to use a paper that will be able not only to hold the colors for a year, but also not to bend without framing. The color fading I can probably solve with some spray, but what about the bending. My experience with the 270 g/m2 Ilford Premium Plus Paper is that an A4 sheet hanging on the wall without framing is bending considerably with the moisture and temperature change in the room. This is what I want to avoid.

I will be really grateful for suggestions and comments. One last thing, here in Germany I can relatively easy find Epson, Ilford, Harman, and Hahnemuehle.

ddushko

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow