Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
MariusMM
Forum MemberPosts: 72
Like?
Re: Rather arrogant
In reply to MariusMM, Dec 17, 2012

MariusMM wrote:

Just had a chat with Nikon UK customer support:

Fergus: Hi, my name is Fergus. How may I help you?

Marius: Hello does Nikon already have a permanent fix for oil/dust on the sensor and scratches on mirror box for D600?

Fergus: Nikon are aware of a small number of cases of dust on the sensor of the D600 being reported to us.

Fergus: We are looking into this issue at present.

Fergus: Is there anything else I can help you with Marius?

Marius: ok thank you, any chance you know when it might be fixed? then i will send my camera

Marius: in 1-2 months?

Fergus: If you have any issues with anything on your sensor, you can send it into us for examination.

Fergus: I'll send you an email with details of where you can send the camera to us for examination.

Marius: i wont send my camera just get sensor cleaned

Marius: but if there is still no fix for oil/dust on the sensor i will wait

Fergus: OK Marius. If an issue with the D600 is revealed, Nikon will post the details to our website.

Fergus: If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again. Thank you for your chat with Nikon Support.

Marius: Nikon will not acknowledge this issue so please don lie

I like when they lie about "small number" and their are still looking on this issue  Keep this up Nikon you just making it easier for me to go on Canon with your crap customer support

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow