Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
capnblinski
Contributing MemberPosts: 533Gear list
Like?
Re: Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!
In reply to ChrisJS, Dec 17, 2012

ChrisJS wrote:

Hi,

Just had an email newsletter from Silkypix regarding an upgrade from the 3.1se software to Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic (version 5)

Its restricted to Panasonic cameras only and seems a good price - £28 - $45 - Yen3800 compared to the unrestricted version at around $320 - £200 - Yen27000... for limited time only..

There is a free trial and I just pulled it down and had a quick look, its 64bit.

I fired up a FZ200 800ISO image..the default settings were for me very impressive especially in the Noise reduction department and just required a tadge more sharpening to make me happy...

For me, compared to PP RAW in ACR (LR4.3 or CS6), this is appears to be very good indeed and could well be a cost effective route to good PP Panasonic RAW.

Okay, there's a mass of stuff on the forum regarding Silkypix but perhaps some people have not learnt to use the software - it uses different terminology compared to adobe ... whatever, it may be good for you..

Here's the link.. http://www2.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/campaign/forpana/download/dl_dsp5fpwin.cgi

Kind Regards
Chris

Thanks for the very interesting info about Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic (version 5)

Could one surmise then, that the Silkypix program that is supplied with the FZ200 is adequate in itself? I'll be using the 3.1se until I get a PC that can handle RAW. 

dave

capnblinski's gear list:capnblinski's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Me!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow