Shoulder bag that does not look like a photo-bag ?

Started Dec 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Philip Corlis
Contributing MemberPosts: 810Gear list
Like?
Another vote for Domke
In reply to Hans von der Crone, Dec 16, 2012

I have tried to like Crumplers I really have (owned two of them) but they are not the most space efficient bag and with all that velcro - they can be really loud. Eventually they found their way to the camera bag graveyard in my closet.

Enter Domke. Thanks to some help from Flint-Hill I finally bit the bullet and ordered an F8 in olive - it's harder to read the Domke logo making it a less interesting target. Even though its a small bag I can easily carry my 5N, 24 1.8 and 50 1.8 mounted on body caps glued back to back and the 18-55 mounted on the camera. I can also carry an SD card wallet, spare battery, string monopod, and lens cleaning gear with space to spare. Mind you this is a small bag, but I think my favorite feature is the gripper strap. The rubber woven into the strap keeps it securely on your shoulder with no worries about it slipping off. Water resistant, well padded, and silent. This bag is a keeper.

Good luck with your decision!

-- hide signature --

Phil
www.PhilCorlis.com
www.FindingBritain.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow