CANON G2X Wish list

Started Jan 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rod McD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,356Gear list
Like?
Re: end this thread resurrection
In reply to xooperman, Dec 16, 2012

Hi

Forgive me for plagiarizing my own text from a few days ago.  Someone else also resurrected this thread 11 months after it was started.............(see the earlier posts above from a few days ago).......

Hi,

Much as hate to limit discourse, let's end this thread resurrection. It was started and finished 11 months ago before the first G1X had reached anyone's hands. There have been multiple threads about the future of the 1.5" sensor line since that time, many based on "hands-on" experience and more recent market developments. One's only just finished in this very forum.

We don't know if Canon are working on an upgrade. If they are, it would be well under way now if they wanted to release anything at roughly the anniversary of the G1X release. That'd make the design pretty much a done deal.

If anyone has any REAL information about developments in the 1.5" sensor line, please, by all means start a new thread. I'm watching with interest.

Cheers, Rod

To which I would add to the latest poster xooperman that he seems to dislike the G1X so much that it may just be better to consign his past interest in it to history (if he hasn't already done so) and look for something else that he he prefers.  There's little constructive here and it's all been discussed in more recent threads since this one.

Rod

Rod McD's gear list:Rod McD's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G1 X Pentax K-5 Fujifilm X-T1 Voigtlander 90mm F3.5 APO-Lanthar SL II +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow