Started Dec 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Regular MemberPosts: 112Gear list
Dec 16, 2012

I made last friday a timelapse with my K-01 (and FA31mm) from the trip we made from the soccerstadium in Eindhoven to the playingfields off SC Heerenveen. A 220 km drive over the Dutch low grounds. In the rain and getting night, but also some scenery (no grand canyon).

It seems that the settings for movie also work for timelapse. I put it to Av with f4 and auto-iso. So the max iso-setting off iso3200 is limiting in moviemode and then the shutterreleasetime goes up. I think this is a cool future. It does hit hard on the shutter, since this where 1800 images on the shutter. There is limited controll over the timelapse. I choose a 5 seconds sequence, but maybe 3 seconds would work better. We can only choose 1 second, 5, 10, 30....and on. The max is 2100 images, or a 7 minute timelapse or shorter when the 99 hours timelapsetiming is exceeded.

Would be great for future camera's with little more controll.

RonHendriks's gear list:RonHendriks's gear list
Pentax K-01 +2 more
Pentax K-01 Pentax K-m (K2000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow