D600 issues: Image Review, Playback, Autofocus

Started Dec 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
philm5d
Contributing MemberPosts: 561
Like?
Re: D600 issues: Image Review, Playback, Autofocus
In reply to tophee, Dec 16, 2012

Are you by any chance half pressing the shutter release or activating autofocus by the AE-L/AF-L button - this would account for the image review problem and the hearing of the VR activation.

Sometimes when I press the playback button, nothing happens. I press again, nothing happens. this can go on for anything from three to virtually infinite tries. In the latt case, the only way to get playback to work again is to make another shot or to switch the camera off and on again. In those situations where the attempts are not completely in vein, the image shows up for a fraction of a second and then disappears again and the whole thing starts all over again. Sometimes the image might stay a bit longer but - somewhat strangely - I have the impression that moving the camera will wipe the screen black again. To be more precise: I hear the sound of the VR or Autofocus when I move the camera and at the same time the image disappears from the screen. I know this sounds weird, but this is the impression I have. Anyway, the overall issue is that playback doesn't always work

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow