Snow on Inyo White Mountains, Easterly view from Mammoth Mountain Road Westerly for approx 1/3 Mile.

Started Dec 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gary N W
Forum ProPosts: 10,571
Like?
Snow on Inyo White Mountains, Easterly view from Mammoth Mountain Road Westerly for approx 1/3 Mile.
Dec 15, 2012

S602z Pro, 6mp, iso 160, manual setting, 2x ND filter used, 50 mm lens setting, very cold. Nov 12, 2012

On this road which heads Westerly there are a few turnouts in which there is room for about 2-3 cars. Here one has little time to take a quick snapshot and move on for others who wish to take photos here. Some days it is empty because of the time of the year and the cold. Anyway I used center weighted on this one. Light PP in CS 5. Hope you enjoy and this is a new shot of one of my favorite places to photograph. Looks different every time I stop here the year round. Gary N W SFO Note please use Original Size for best view.  And this is covering a very expansive view of the Valley below.  Just terrific here this time of the year.

Fujifilm FinePix S602Z Pro Nikon Coolpix S60
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow