Best bag for E-PL5 with 25mm f/1.4 and 75mm f/1.8?

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
watcher1
Regular MemberPosts: 115Gear list
Like?
Re: Best bag for E-PL5 with 25mm f/1.4 and 75mm f/1.8?
In reply to Daiken, Dec 15, 2012

Suggest that you look beyond the familiar (and expensive) brands (LowePro, Think Tank, etc.) and check out your local big-box stores (Fry's, WalMart, Staples, etc) for lesser (or no-) name manufacturers. The options are very large for such a small kit as yours. And you don't have to spend a lot.  For example, I purchased a Case Logic TBC 306 bag  for my OMD at Office Depot for $25. It is really small, yet safely holds the camera with a zoom attached plus two other lenses in side pockets. It measures about 9 in wide X 5 in tall X 4 inches deep.

Also, I recommend that you take your camera with you to see how/if it fits (not too small, not too big). You can't really determine fit by just reading the dimensions or looking at a photo of the bag.

Good luck

watcher1's gear list:watcher1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow