autre_pensee
Regular MemberPosts: 203Gear list
Like?
Re: Good Job
In reply to Mako2011, Dec 15, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:

Keep us updated, and good luck.

High Mako

Sorry it took so long but I had to wait for the week end so I could take daylight pictures.

I didnt post them here but they are in my gallery. I assumed you needed to go there to download them anyway.

The outdoor pictures, I forgot to start from an out-of-focus position. There is 2 for AF-S VF, 2 for AF-C VF (I know you said to ignore that for now but i took it just in case), 2 in AF-S LV Norm.

The indoor pictures are all natural light, just less light. I did remember to force it to acquire focus, however each set of 2, since taken in burst, has the same focus i assume. 2 for AF-S VF and 2 for AF-S LV norm

Each set of 2 was taken in release mode in burst. If this not good enough, let me know i will take 5 independent pictures as you suggested.

All pictures were taken with the 50mm f1.8. They do look better (better sharpness match between the LV and OVF). Let me know what you think.

Should I also do the same for the 18-105?

Thanks again for your time!

-- hide signature --

Nikon D7000 + 18-105 + 50mm f1.8g
SONY HX-100V

autre_pensee's gear list:autre_pensee's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow