Silkypix Developer Studio Pro for Panasonic - Special !!!

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ChrisJS
Regular MemberPosts: 108
Like?
Re: well, after my griping
In reply to leerob, Dec 15, 2012

leerob wrote:

Let me get it clear. Are you guys saying that it's better than CS6 and LR 4.3? How much better, if so?

To be clear, as far as I am concerned, you cannot compare the software to CS6 or LR but you can compare it to the ACR function.

ACR & Silkypix have different tools so it would not be correct to compare those (HDR - Dogging -    brushes - gradiants etc....) either...

For me - 'Out of the box' the RAW development engine of the Silkypix applied to FZ200 at all ISO's is a lot superior to ACR especially in the NR and SH functions.

There's lots of other pluses and many minuses but for many, it will be a great development tool.

I have been using adobe PS for donkeys years, RAW since the days before RAWShooter (if I remember the name correctly,) before Adobe bought it, closed it and turned into LR1)

But this is just my opinion - I've only played with it for 1 day, your mileage may vary - try it if you want to know more, its free trial...

Kind Regards
Chris

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Me!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow