Like?
Re: 5d iii or 6d??
In reply to amd, Dec 15, 2012

amd wrote:

AMDII wrote:

Hi,

I'm a hobby 7d user.

<snip>

I enjoy shooting my family and landskapes. I am thinking to switch to FF, as I love the DOF and the higher ISO quality in low light. (I'm unhappy with 7d's high isoquality), here my question: which one to take, the 5DM3, or the 6D?

I will anyhow keep my 7D in combination with the 10-22 for landskapes.

Price is not so much an issue.

Please help with suggestions!

Thanks

With price not being an issue, I'd get the 5D Mk III, and the 85L. Asuming that you used the 50L for portraits, the 85 will be your new portrait lens. I also would not keep the 7D, but sell it with the APS-C lenses, and get a 16-35L II for wide work... But if money is still no issue, just get the lens...

I would get the 5 over the 6 for the great AF, build and faster max shutter. I regard the reports that claim a better better IQ for the 6 as esoteric, unless I have seen a credible reviews.

whatever you choose, happy shooting, and sorry for having been faster on getting the user name

Yes the 85L is the next target, but I will keep the 7d for the extra reach. Might be thinking of selling the 50L

...My user name's got mark II ...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow