ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
harvo
Regular MemberPosts: 222Gear list
Like?
Help with Photos for gifts
Dec 15, 2012

Hi,

I have never posted here before. I have watched the work done here for several years with great admiration.

I have PS CS6 but am a rank beginner and have no idea how to proceed. I have several books coming from the library, starting with The Missing Manual which is here now. I have read a few pages and am totally overwhelmed. I want to start by learning how to develop Orfs. I have a new Olympus E-M5 and want to learn ACR first and then get into retouching and printing. There is just too much to learn.

Anyway, I have 2 photos in my gallery, neither of which would make an artistic print. The backgrounds need to be changed, skin tones and shadows smoothed, etc. Wonder if anybody out there could help me out. i would like to get them printed for the holidays. I would like the one with her on toes first as this is very recent.

I have put high quality jpgs in my gallery. i am not even sure how to get the retouched photos back in high resolution.

Will take any advice or criticism to heart.

Thanks in advance.

Harvo

harvo's gear list:harvo's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow