my current with my ex. :)

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ericdfw
Forum MemberPosts: 58Gear list
Like?
Re: my current with my ex. :)
In reply to rodderslw, Dec 15, 2012

And here's an image from the DSC-V1 set up for infrared.  I know there are some folks out there who've had their NEX's converted - that's a bit too much of a commitment for me right now, maybe in a few years when my NEX-5 has served a little longer.  This cost me about $50, and there's nothing pemanently changed on the camera (just adding filters on an adapter ring).  OOC, the shots have a "night-vision goggle" greenish tint due to the way the night shot mode works, but they start looking a little better with some easy processing.

To the original poster, you'll enjoy your NEX I'm sure.  It's tempting to go a little overboard when you realize the huge variety of adaptable lenses out there, but if you are selective (and creative, and lucky?) you can do something interesting with $10 lenses and $1,000 lenses.

ericdfw's gear list:ericdfw's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 Fujifilm FinePix Z33WP Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-5 +40 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow