Panasonic FZ 200 Noise

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
rayman 2
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,164
Like?
Re: yes and I posted my thread to show the people how much noise......
In reply to jcmarfilph, Dec 15, 2012

jcmarfilph wrote:

rayman 2 wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

rayman 2 wrote:

yes and I posted my thread to show the people how much noise......

and get flamed by a person that comes over from the Fuji forum

and has nothing to say about

the FZ-200..... ; (

Here is the thread.. I think you can see how well the FZ-200 does if you shoot raw.....

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50463450

Peter

Showing a picture of a structure mostly white with no fine detail is useless. We are already tired of seeing boring tele shots of billboard, building, chimney etc. Superzoom 5 years ago can and will be able to produce same results.

Show something useful like high ISO shot of a bird or any animals with fur.

-=[ Joms ]=-

This object has a lot of detail.. and my point is that you can control how much detail or

how little noise you have with your raw converter......

A camera like the Fz-200 is always in an advantage if you can use it with 2 stops less iso due

to a 2 stops faster lens in Tele.. in my case its F 2.8 at 840mm...

Peter

here you can see less detail but suppressed noise....

It got horrible painterly effect and dreadful outlines so no interesting detail to look at.

Why force a camera with mediocre sensor and shoot ISO-3200 for a static scene if you can use lower ISO and use a tripod or hold your breath? I can take full 720mm without a blur at 1/20s or less.

If you can show us an ISO-800 that can match or best this one from HS30 then that might tick my interest a bit on that FZ camera.

-=[ Joms ]=-

because you can compare it to the shots taken with 800 iso and 100 iso and the subject doesnt run

or fly away...... The pictures I showed are as detailed if not more detailed then yours here..

if you look at all of them not just the one with 3200 iso.. because thats an extreme and I said its an extreme with full noise reduction.....

Peter

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow