mirrorless cameras that, like DSLR, take the darn picture when you press the darn button?

Started Dec 14, 2012 | Questions thread
bbrackeen
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Re: mirrorless cameras that, like DSLR, take the darn picture when you press the darn button?
In reply to cprevost, Dec 14, 2012

cprevost wrote:

Any of the new Olympus pen cameras are super quick. The Nikon V1 is supposed to be world class fast. The new Panasonics are super quick as well. I don't think the Sony's are known for their quick auto focus. You'd be happy with the Nikon or the Olly's autofucus and shutter lag. Functionally as good as a DSLR although they use different technology.

I know exactly what the OP is saying, and I agree! I have been very satisfied with my Nikon 1 (J1). They only gripe I have is that I have to wait for it to finish showing me a preview of the image I just shot instead of allowing me to fire off more shots without being in continuous mode (which then requires you hold the button down).

This is something the V2 has I believe, a bypass mode so you can immediately take another shot without previewing the last shot on the screen ("image review"?).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow