Sapper987
Forum MemberPosts: 52
Like?
Re: irrelevant trivia
In reply to Barrie Davis, Dec 14, 2012

Barrie Davis wrote:

Bjorn_L wrote:

Barrie Davis wrote:

Hmmm... I'm not sure that the viewfinder blacking-out completely at the PRECISE MOMENT of exposure was ever a very "evolved" attribute in a camera specifically used for people photography!

The viewfinder is blacked out for some very small fraction of a second only after you have already pressed the shutter release.

If you do not understand for yourself why the exact moment of exposure is the least convenient time to lose viewing, no matter how briefly...

... then I have to face the fact that NO AMOUNT of my explaining will ever make it clear to you...

... so I won't bother.

Have a nice day, Bjorn.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Baz
"Ahh... But the thing is, these guys were no ORDINARY time travellers!"

Not to debate, but isn't the average blink of an eye something like 300 milliseconds? Which is like 1/3 of a second? So does it really matter that there is a "black out" especially if shooting at a faster shutter speed? (I jest)

The real question in all of this back and forth discussion is, which is better? Apple or Android?

A tool is a tool. We all have different criteria for what constitutes a "good" tool, or even the best tool for the job. In the end there is no perfect camera or perfect camera system. Pros and cons exist for every camera on the market. The trick is to pick a camera that you find suits you best, and learn to work around the cons in order to capture great photos. A bad photo is not the result of a bad camera, it's the result of a bad photographer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow