ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
prasanaphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 104
Like?
Bought the Sekoinc 478D and Regretting it :(
Dec 14, 2012

Hello Friends,

Iam a professional photographer from Chennai,India and i was impressed by the specs of the New Sekonic 478D Litemaster Pro.So went ahead and bought one after selling my trusty L608 (Big Mistake). A month went by and the new meter occupied a special place in my camera bag Nikon D800,70-200, and 24-70.Today had an important shoot and took it out.To my surprise i found the LCD broken..i mean the glass is intact but the LCD inside is shattered.Never  even imagined that the meter would be so fragile..single user,mildly used..now broken.The Sekonic India dealer was not so helpful and has given a timeframe of Three Months for repair and has added that its "user error" and "not covered in warranty"!!!...Guess i made a HUGE  mistake and am now suffering for it.Please think twice before buying the L478 D, its  definitely not for the Pro IMHO.

regards

Prasana

www.rprasanaphotography.com

Nikon Coolpix L6 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow