Feedback on Canon Pro-100 Please

Started Dec 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
rpenmanparker
Contributing MemberPosts: 569
Like?
Refilling in the future?
In reply to Gerald47, Dec 14, 2012

Below are the customer reviews at Amazon. I did get a good Black Friday deal: $349 w/o rebates. Of course we all know it's the ink which drains your bank account, so my savings will maybe cover one replacement set. Whoop-de-damn-doo!

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PRO-100-Professional-Inkjet-Printer/product-reviews/B0095F5BCS/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Refilling at home is (will be) the answer!

How long I wonder will it take for the extra gray inks and a chip resetter to appear at the quality aftermarket ink suppliers? Am I right that otherwise the CLI-42 cartridges are as refillable as the CLI-8s? Using the existing inks since they are all Chromalife 100? I would imagine you just have to burn through two sets of carts to have the requisite supply of empties for effective refilling since there is no source yet of empties on the web. That is the buy-in cost or dues you have to pay. Meanwhile, maybe what you need for refilling will appear. What is the true situation with this, anyone know?

Robert

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow