First timer C&C please.

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
tandemtouring
New MemberPosts: 14Gear list
Like?
Re: Great shots, but have a question about your settings...
In reply to RedFox88, Dec 14, 2012

Thanks everybody for your nice comments.

Just to let everybody know, I'm a he and my name is Werner, which doesn't sound very Australian, born many years back in Switzerland which explains the German name. if you want to know a bit more, have a look under "about me" in crazyguyonabike web site.

Some posters ask about the settings I used in the above photos. When I take some photos, I always take a few shots of the same subject with slightly different F/stop  settings and when I download  it I decide which are keepers and the rest gets deleted.

I'm at the beginning of my career as a amateur photographer and I'm sure have still a long way do go till I'm able to explain why I use f/stop and  shutter speed with the setting I have in the photos

Sorry it took a bit longer than I would have liked to come back with some replies

Werner

tandemtouring's gear list:tandemtouring's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Canon EOS 400D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow