Adobe Creative Cloud Questions

Started Dec 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
arry_girl
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Re: Adobe Creative Cloud Questions
In reply to golf4food, Dec 14, 2012

golf4food wrote:

I am reading about the Creative Cloud from Adobe, and I am considering it. My question is with the subscription, can I run it on my iMac and my Macbook Pro, or do I have to have two subscriptions? Sometimes I do have Photoshop running on both machines.

What are your experiences?

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I don't have the Cloud but according to Adobe's Creative Cloud FAQ's, under "Purchasing & Getting Started" it states:

On how many computers can I install the software I download from Creative Cloud?

- arry

Hope this helps.

You can install the desktop applications available in Creative Cloud on your primary computer and one backup computer, as long as they are not running at the same time. You will have access to both the Mac OS and Windows versions, so if you have a Mac at home and a PC at work, for instance, you can install your applications on both. See the product license agreements page for more information.

arry_girl's gear list:arry_girl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow