Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Trolls and their gear.
Dec 14, 2012

OK, this is really bugging me.  We always have trolls here.  These are the people who arrive and say stuff like :

At least Nikon has XXX and Sony ignores that.  The out put from the a99 is

soft

mushy

the moire sucks

Can't focus

Front focus problems

Back focus problems

I sent mine back it was garbage

No good in bright light

No good in low light

Can't shoot in bursts

Won't focus on things coming in

Won't focus on things going out.

Takes a week to get a gps lock.

Why gps, waste of processing power.

ETc.  Just choose from the above and Bingo a post.

They we all say, don't have that problem.

Then they go off again.

Maybe we need to ALL put our gear where our posts are.  Ask them to do the same, and post some shots.  Any shots.  Show us the garbage.

You see they don't have the gear, they don't have a lot of time of Mom's computer or what, so it's just a game, trollage.

I'm changin my ways, No gear, no posts, I'm going to hit ignore, and PUBLISH the fact.  Of course Max comes back, and back and back.  Lurks with a new name and puts in a few posts and BANG, there he is.  We think.  Or he has 4 brothers.  So tiring.

So the next post, I'm a changing.

Your thoughts to correct this a bit?  And please, owners of the high marked Sony a99, or a77 or the others, POST shots.  Make up reasons.  Oak trees of lower Moldovia for all I care.  Then we can talk about what to do with our shots, where to put them.

Onwards lads.  And lasses.  And this without meds or booze.  Which means I'm peed off at the world.  Maybe a glass soon, and then the sack, if the dog will move over and let me in the bed!

-- hide signature --

Retired forensic photographer.
London, Ontario, Canada.

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow