Photoshop: Buy vs. Rent

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
arry_girl
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Re: Photoshop: Buy vs. Rent
In reply to Karl Summers, Dec 14, 2012

Karl Summers wrote:

What I didn't see on the Adobe web site is the option to upgrade my plan. Say I'm six months into my Photoshop obligation(requires a 12 monthe commitment for the $20/month price), and I decide I want the entire suite so I can start using the other application for publishing...do I have to finish my year long commitment before I can get the suite? I just want the most cost-effective plan and don't want to pay for applications/services I'm not quite ready for.

Karl, if I understand you correctly, yes, you can switch plans from a single application to a suite. From Adobe's site:

If I decide I would like to upgrade to an Adobe Creative Cloud complete membership rather than continue a single-app membership, how do I do that?

You can upgrade your single-app membership to a Creative Cloud complete membership by logging in to www.creativecloud.com, going to the My Account page, and simply walking through the steps to upgrade. You will be given a partial refund on the remaining amount due on your existing membership.

I found this on Adobe's single app membership Cloud FAQ page.  I hope this helps.

-arry

arry_girl's gear list:arry_girl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow