Started Dec 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BobT
Forum ProPosts: 11,720Gear list
Like?
A "best" Canon for landscapes?
Dec 14, 2012

Sticking with Canon, is there a "best" P&S camera for shooting landscape/scenics?  I have a DSLR.....T2i and Sigma 17-70 and Canon 70-200mm lenses.  Are there any/many Canon P&Ss that can match, or even out produce, that gear?  I recently found some VERY impressive shots of the SW red rock territory (that's where we'll be heading) taken by a Canon G6.  Great sharpness, great color.

Is there anything that would rival my DSLR gear?  Is there any P&S camera that you would take for such a venture, leaving my DSLR gear behind?

If not, and you feel that the DSLR and my lenses will still "outshoot" (IQ-wise) any P&S, tell me.

Kindly limit discussions to comparing to my DSLR camera and my lenses.  I don't want to get into a discussion of other DSLR lenses.  I know there are lenses better qualified than what I already have.

Thanks.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow