Started Dec 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,174Gear list
Like?
EPl5 and GH2 on a winterwonderland shoot
Dec 13, 2012

I took the day off to go to a national parc relatively near to my home. It was a nice trip with almost disasterous results. After 40 minutes I changed the lenses on both cams and EPL5 fell off my back pack, without a bodycap on it face down in the deep snow....It was ful with snow...I cleaned it but the shutter jammed. It continue to do so...I decided getting angry was useless, just put the cam back and went on with GH2. That was not too bad at all as I again noticed this cam handles much better than EPL5. I love how it feels in my hands and the ease of use. When I came home, I put the EPL5 on the central heating system. First it jammed even worse. But half an hour later, it did fine! Sensor: cleaned it with lensfluid which can be used in my eyes. Did that once before with excellent results...I felt lucky... Okey, here some pics. No wind, the temperature between -6 and -10 C was nice.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow