CS5 options for later upgrade to CS7 on a Mac

Started Dec 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
arry_girl
Regular MemberPosts: 202Gear list
Like?
Re: CS5 options for later upgrade to CS7 on a Mac
In reply to c.hammett, Dec 13, 2012

c.hammett wrote:

I just had a chat online with an Adobe rep, and he said that you could upgrade from CS5 after Dec. 31. I assume he meant for $199. I'm not sure I trust this, so may go ahead and get it next week after Christmas when I'm not so rushed. You can get the download or Adobe will send it to you in disc form. I"m tempted to do the latter, as it would be easy to install later. I am not quite sure about the method for downloading if you want to install later ????

carolyn

Carolyn, thanks for the replies.  I think I may have posted after you in the Adobe forums about our questions.  Or at least someone who posted something very similar to your opening post here.

There is no way I'm waiting to upgrade after Dec. 31st.  Everything I've read on Adobe's site, including email & snail mail I've received from Adobe, say Dec. 31st is it if I want the the upgrade discount price for my CS4.  I can't afford to miss this boat and I currently have no interest in the Cloud.

I hope it all works out for both of us & I know what you mean about trying to get through to Adobe customer service.  I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!

-arry

arry_girl's gear list:arry_girl's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ100 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow