Sony FDA-EV1MK Viewfinder

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
teseg
Senior MemberPosts: 2,067Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony FDA-EV1MK Viewfinder
In reply to LTZ470, Dec 13, 2012

Just got my email from (U.S.) Amazon that my (tax free) EVF is scheduled to arrive between 12/20-24.  Yea!  If only my camera would be returned from Sony repair by then...

Separately... I ordered my Sony lens hood with AmEx points through the AmEx website that links to the Sony Store.  When I went to check on shipping through the Sony website somehow an incorrect city got sent through in the shipping address (even though I have a confirming email from AmEx when I placed the order with the correct city).  Sony advised they could not change the city (even though the street address and zip matched my billing address that had the correct city that I wanted them to switch to).  As a result they advised they will cancel my order and re-place it with the correct city... but will take 48 hours to process.  I explained all my problems that have transpired and requested they expedite shipping. compliments of Sony... we'll see if that happens.

teseg's gear list:teseg's gear list
Sony RX1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow