..." Interpretation. Bad light. Damaged face. "...MM+35Lux.

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
jorge rubia
Regular MemberPosts: 131
Like?
Re: ..." Interpretation. Bad light. Damaged face. "...MM+35Lux.
In reply to Perfectible, Dec 13, 2012

Dear Hugues

Great portraits and what an amazing transformation of the MM files! You, like Ashwin and a few others that share this passion for the Monochrom, seem to be taming this wonderful beast of a camera very very well.

Only a few days ago I finally received my own MM after many months of anticipation and waiting. I have had little time to explore the camera due to heavy end of the year work commitments, but a few more days and I will commence my Summer vacations (I am based in Cape Town right now) and will spend quality time with this baby. In the little time I have spent with it, the results have truly amazed me in it's versatility to interpret images like never before with a digital camera.

I will follow your progress with great attention and hope that we soon can get into a deeper discourse about the PP and that can share more information in the near future in this generous  Leica brotherhood.

A wonderful festive season to you and your loved ones. I wish you health and continued good shooting with this beautiful camera.

Sincerely

Jorge

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow