RX1. What photos would you like me to post.

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
G4orce Studios
Senior MemberPosts: 1,277
Like?
Neil: Attention whoring troll
In reply to f56andbethere, Dec 13, 2012

Neil attacked the first post I made on the D600 forum, when I introduced myself and said I was excited about ordering the D600, saying he hated those kinds of posts. I then saw he had recently made the exact same post on another forum, about being excited for a camera to arrive. He is a pathetic troll. Nothing more.

I bet he has limited social interaction, drives away anyone who could potentially be a friend, and just buys camera after camera, pretending to be anything but a snapshot shooter. His family probably gives him money to get him to go away.

He appears to be mentally ill and thrives on the attention he gets from being a freak. He loves to bait people and post things that will enflame a response. 7 threads at the same time? Please. He is fun to laugh at, but I feel sorry for him at the same time, considering how pathetic he is. He probably comes from a family with money, has done nothing meaningful on his own, and invents personalities online as a form of escape and getting the attention that has been missing from his empty, mentally-ill, life.

That is my 2 cents.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow