RX1. What photos would you like me to post.

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
linda tavares
Forum MemberPosts: 79
Like?
Re: Give it a break.
In reply to NeilJones, Dec 13, 2012

NeilJones wrote:

mcshan wrote:

Come on. The guy has a new camera a day and a half, shares a handful of pictures with us and he is told to learn how to use it and stop posting snapshots. I and many out here are not looking for art. We waited so long for real world shooting that these shots are welcome.

Thanks

Ive just been showing some straight from camera jpegs. I thought some here may want to see this. Sorry if I was wrong.

-- hide signature --

All my cool stuff:
Nikon D600 (many lenses) Sigma DP1 Merrill, Sony Nex6 with CZ 24mm lens, Sony HX30v, GoPro Hero3 Black Addition, Parrot A.R. Drone with HD camera and iPhone 5.

Neil,

You know I've defended you against the bullies over at the other forum but do you realize you have SEVEN threads at the moment here? And I know you just got the camera but the shots you've posted are really bad, sad to say. I am starting to see why you got on everyone's nerves and ignore lists at the D600 forum. To many people here it's starting to seem like you're just craving attention, which photography shouldn't be about.
A little advice from a friend, take a break from the forum and come back with some wondeful pix that you're capable of taking. These are very amateurish indeed and, sad to say again, they show nothing as to what the rx1 is capable of.
Regards,

L.T.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow