Started Dec 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,590
Like?
CS6 runs slow....
Dec 13, 2012

I have been using the 30 day trial of CS6 and it is just not running at the speed that I would like for it to run.  I have CS5, and I use it for water color painting and smudging, and when I drag my brush over my images, the strokes that I have painted, shows up immediately.  When I do the very same thing in CS6, the strokes that I am making, takes a few seconds to show up and after I am painting in another area, I see something that I had previously painted popping up in an area after I had just left it a few seconds ago. I am wondering about this because if Adobe comes out with something really great in CS7, I would not be able to upgrade it from CS5 although that is really not a reason to upgrade, I am just saying that because of Adobe's upgrade policy.  Anyone else seeing the same thing with CS6?  I know that I can do all of my paintings with CS5, but there were a few other things that I liked about CS6 and i am wondering if anyone else is having the very same problem.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow