RebeccaCooper
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
Re: Senior Session Girl C&C Please
In reply to Brev00, Dec 13, 2012

Brev00 wrote:

RebeccaCooper wrote:

Time: 3:30PM EST- 12/2/12 -Eastern PA

The first one seems soft. It is still a lovely pic. It has a dreamy feel. The placement of the girl far to the right is your choice perhaps to emphasize the scene more than her.

The second is my least favorite. The narrow dof puts her arms posed in front out of focus and gives them too much emphasis.

The third is pretty good. The narrow dof places the emphasis on her in focus right eye. Not crazy about the cropped feet or arms or the tilt. The hair could be neater.

The last is nice. Another larger scene like the first but she is placed in a position of greater emphasis. Her dress and hair harmonize nicely with the scene.
Very creative with your compositions. You have a good sense of mood and theme. Just work on the poses when the girl takes up more of the frame.

Thanks for the feedback...You are right about #1- I have others of this scene that are cropped/portrait but I was trying to get more of the scene with the landscape view. 
-- hide signature --

www.flickr.com/photos/brev00

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow