Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
quietprofessional83
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
T3 Question, HELP!
Dec 12, 2012

Ok, I have tried looking for this topic everywhere and have not found it. I recently purchased my first camera, the Cannon T3, so far, I like it. But I do have one question that maybe someone can help me with. Also, I am not sure of the terminology that I need to use to make it clear, so bare with me.

Let's say I'm out in the woods, and I want to take pictures of wildlife, i.e. Bigfoot, LOL, lets say the animal that I want to capture is behind some "not so thick" vegetation, something you can see through, perhaps some vines or thin trees, with this camera, is it possible to focus on the animal that's further away while "going through" the smaller objects that are closer to the camera? So far, I only have two lens, one is 18-55mm, and the other one is 55-75mm, if anyone can provide me with any sort of advice? Thank you.

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow