Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shield3
Senior MemberPosts: 2,440Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony contacted me about A99's poor video IQ
In reply to EvilOne, Dec 12, 2012

EvilOne wrote:

photo chris wrote:

Thanks for the support, it won't help me as I can't afford to hold onto the A99 and wait for a fix. I have a busy first couple months of 2013, it looks like I'm going to have to shift my current setup and move to something else pretty quickly.

Because Sony contacted you and seems to be serious about a fix..I suspect you have some sort of contact number.. you sent file to an email.. I would get Sony to back up your return window,, in other words, give you the option to return if they cant get this figured out in a reasonable amount of time... they are acknowledging there is a problem.. Make sure if you can get them to agree to this that you keep a good hard copy of that agreement. dated and signed etc... just a copy of the email would do but a hard copy in the event that some how your computer lost that email...

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

This sort of assumes though that you bought it directly from Sony - if you bought from a reseller I'm not sure they have any obligation to extend your return period no matter what Sony themselves have to say.

Chris, did you get it from Sony directly?

Shield3's gear list:Shield3's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 135mm f/2.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow