Selling nex 7 for rx1?

Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
tesilab
Senior MemberPosts: 1,992Gear list
Like?
Re: Have both (for the time being)
In reply to Alphamale77, Dec 12, 2012

Alphamale77 wrote:

great analysis, indeed i think if sony wanted to really put out a good firmware the nex 7 can be even better. I'm guessing the improved evf and jpeg engine all came from the better sensor on the rx1?

How do you find the flash situation with the rx1? i liked the 20am on the nex 7, it work wonders, did the rx1 came with a flash adapter like a99??

RX1 comes very bare bones. cheap box, cheap strap, no separate charger, the real manual and all software is online (though this last part is a legitimate trend). But the camera is awesomeness, down to the unbelievable lens cap.

You may not be surprised to learn that several of us with a thing for high iso monsters is the aversion to flash photography, so I don't know jack about flash. To me, the trap door for the flash --as well executed as it is--is just an unwanted crevice, a blemish, on what would otherwise be a perfect top surface.

tesilab's gear list:tesilab's gear list
Sony RX1 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow