HX30V Singapore night

Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
aaanouel
Senior MemberPosts: 5,039Gear list
Like?
Much more than enough...
In reply to Slimpie1972, Dec 12, 2012

Slimpie1972 wrote:

I don't like the 100% view of the second shot. It's like a painting. No details at all. Is it the smaal sensor?? Or the software that is to agressively.

-- hide signature --

Treat your Friends like Photos. Lighted them at their best.

Probably the too exigent backlighting and low light conditions, the highlight halos and wind light beam diffraction may be too much for its tiny sensor... accepted!

Although I do love the extremely versatile HX100V and HX30V, for pixel-peeping, enlarging and big printing (specially landscapes) they smudge a bit and bring not so excellent IQ than for he rest of all situations. That's the only reason why I had to get a APS-C sensor camera, but I still do love the extremely versatile HX100V and it is my gear complementary camera for macros and super tele shots.

Anyway, I still believe HX100V and HX30V are the very best cameras for personal use and very few people really need better IQ, but their egos simply demand more expensive cameras.

-- hide signature --

aaanouel
http://www.aaanouel.com/aaanouel_website/Media/TaiChi3D-8.gif
Truth is a pathless land.
The dead past darkens the ever living present.
Corrections and critics are more than very welcome, desirables.

aaanouel's gear list:aaanouel's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P73 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V Sony SLT-A65 Sony DT 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 Adobe Photoshop CS6 +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow