ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rbbra
Regular MemberPosts: 153Gear list
Like?
M etc.
Dec 12, 2012

Saw some nice B and W pictures here.

But I wonder: why with an MM? Any good camara (and some post processing) could do this. I think the MM is a marketing trick. I don't mind, as long as it helps Leica survive.

The M-E is a marketing trick and a bad one at that. Selling it a little less expensive than the M-9 as a "new" camera but with the same outdated sensor...Fooling people.

The new M is no marketing trick and should really help Leica further. It looks gorgeous, if you give me some money I will buy it...But I have already an Sony Nex 6 and that camera beats in 2012 already the M in 2013, most specs compared...

Shooting experience with the Nex 6 with Leica lenses is the same as with an M camera, as I can say from making many pictures with my M6 in the past. IQ will not be very different from the new M IQ, I expect. Who needs full frame with the IQ of the Nex 6 and other outstanding mirrorless camera's?

And better not saying anything about the ridiculous discrepancy in price... But if you already have a digital Leica, be happy with it and let's all make wonderful pictures...

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow