Buying a Leica lens

Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
agfa100
Regular MemberPosts: 343Gear list
Like?
Re: Buying a Leica lens
In reply to mastertrimix, Dec 12, 2012

#1 To answer your question "YES"

#2 Let me tell you a story that is true. In another life I worked in a camera store and had someone come in to look at a camera. It had to me one in a box that had never been opened, or touched by anyone, also the customer kept asking what the return policy was (many times). After showing them the camera he said he would take it but he wanted one that was new in the box that had not been touched by anyone, not even the one I just showed him where the box had never been opened before.

#3 How do you expect to look at a lens if they won't take it out of the box? And they tell you that you must pay for it before you can look at it? I would never deal with that store again.

#4 I once went to sell a customer a brand new M-4 that we had just got in the day before, you could not mount a lens on the camera body there was a problem with the lens mount. So new in the box does not mean it does not have a problem.

Have a Merry Christmas.........

agfa100's gear list:agfa100's gear list
Sony RX1 Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Canon Pixma Pro-100
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow