Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
danielsonkin
Forum ProPosts: 11,375Gear list
Like?
B&W on the Street - LX5
Dec 12, 2012

This is a second thread documenting my our afternoon in the San Francisco Mission district on Saturday (the first on street murals is here: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3349349). All (but the dog) were shot from the hip. What I mean by that is just pointing and shooting while the camera hung around my neck at my waist. I didn't look through the viewfinder (EVF1) or at the LCD screen. They were all shot in RAW, processed in Lightroom and converted to B&W in Silver Efx Pro. I hope you like. C&C always welcomed.

Daniel

Waiting for Another Mode of Transportation

No Coffee Allowed (On the Bus)

Invisibility

Not Waiting to Exhale

Watching

Bonus: Before we went back to the car, we stopped at our favorite coffee shop, Philz. You pick the type(s) of beans you want, they grind them and drip them while you wait. I like how this barista pours in the hot water. I thought it looked better in color.

Philz Coffee, San Francisco Mission

danielsonkin's gear list:danielsonkin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Apple iPhone 6 +2 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow