Started Dec 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
blueksy
Junior MemberPosts: 31
Like?
RX-1 and Really Right Stuff Base Plate
Dec 12, 2012

FYI, I'm using a RRS B-9 (Contax G2) baseplate on the RX-1. Be advised, the space between the top of the plate's lip and the LCD frame is extremely tight, so I added a piece of Gorilla duct tape to the plate as a spacer to be on the safe side, though on my RX-1 it does work without the tape. The plate can only be used with the lip on the backside of the camera, and it is wider than the base of the RX-1, so when mounted it extends a hair beyond the inside edge of the aperture ring.

Also, I spoke with RRS the other day and they had no timeline on a specific plate, but said to check their home page, as that's where they'll announce any new and upcoming plates.

Really Right Stuff B-9 Base Plate - http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=B9&type=0&eq=B9-001&desc=B9%3a-For-Contax-G1%2c-G2%2c-167MT%2c-T-%26-TVS&key=ait

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow