Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Evil Eye
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
FZ200 16:9 pictures, video and more
Dec 11, 2012

Hi, new to this camera just received it a few days ago. Got it in time to shoot pictures and video of my daughter's 3v3 soccer tournament. See www.youtube.com/evileye2011  one video is just a video of pictures taken 12-08-2012 and the other is video taken 12-09-2012.

A couple of notes: the 16:9 aspect ratio for wide screen pictures I shoot to use in HD

video is only 9mp. And you have to set each dial setting to 16:9 aspect. For instance when I set the dial to Auto and set the aspect to 16:9 and then set the dial to shutter priority it was on 4:3. Its auto focus is very fast and I was impressed at the action I caught even when shooting rapid shots.

In auto setting I noticed a little over exposure when the sun came out the second day. 

Picture taken in overcast weather, no video.

This picture was shot during video mode, note over exposure, can that be set while video is being shot?

I am happy with the results so far. The video image stabilizing is not near as good as my Sony HDR-CX130, but is OK. I use a mono-pod.

Any feedback is welcome.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow