LX7 for $299, is there an issue???

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Veducci
Contributing MemberPosts: 753Gear list
Like?
Re: LX7 for $299, is there an issue???
In reply to Nerja, Dec 11, 2012

Nerja wrote:

Errm, they seem to be quite a few people who have returned their LX7s due to various issues and that is just from reading this forum. Is the LX7 really ready for market, or are they still getting their QC right, hence the low price point?

I really doubt the recent sale price has anything to do with QC.

As far as I know the Sony`s , Fuji`s, and Oly`s also had their share of returns for various issues. It`s just the way things are .

However , The only way you`d actually know with an undeniable certainty is to buy one and judge for yourself.

The one I bought from B&H  for $299 is as good as a new camera gets. The lens is perfectly centered and tack sharp. No problems whatsoever.

Now you can either jump on an exceptionally terrific bargain and bask in the glory knowing you have the latest and greatest or you can try to convince yourself the LX7 has issues and forever kick yourself in the a$$ for passing up one of the best deals you could ever expect to get on a top performing compact camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow