Has DPR just stopped doing reviews? Where to find real reviews?

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Thomas Kachadurian
Senior MemberPosts: 2,878Gear list
Like?
Has DPR just stopped doing reviews? Where to find real reviews?
Dec 11, 2012

There are a number of cameras out there that have not seen a review, it it looks like never will. I noticed this when I went to look for the G5 review. The Camera has been out so long it's already being discounted and still no review. There are lot's of cameras in the "Preview" limbo. Any they keep doing things like the just-announced addition to the Fuji preview. Does anybody really care to see more sample photos of Simon's friends?

Have the reviewers been shifted to "Connect?" Do you think they get clicks to this site because of their news coverage of telephones?

My guess is they have changed their plans for reviewing cameras and see DPR as something different that what it once was. It's not something they are going to announce, but the missing reviews speak volumes. There's still no reviews for major cameras released in summer. It's not just a M43 thing.

So, who's got the best reviews now that DPR is out of the business.

Tom

www.kachadurian.com
Call me crazy. I happen to like photos of cats.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow