Selling nex 7 for rx1?

Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
Alphamale77
Regular MemberPosts: 240Gear list
Like?
Re: Selling nex 7 for rx1?
In reply to Alphamale77, Dec 11, 2012

Well, well, nice to see the love from the Nex communities, if anything i guess sony did a good job placing its product, rx1 won't be eating into the nex line. If it was a FF nex, i think i would have sold the nex 7 without much thinking.

I originally got the 24mm comobo to get 35mm focal length which i really enjoy, and the cost of that is a lot cheaper in comparison to a FF canikon body plus a 35mm 1.8 FF lens.

Although i have the la-ea2 and lots of A mount glass, i do find them to be of a better combo with the a77, the weight isn't much of an issue if you have a good camera strap (black rapid)

i think i would keep the 7 after all, the tri navi is really nice and being able to use it as a backup body despite i shoot 90% with the 24mm zeiss is worth its own while.

The reviews have made it really tempting for me, but i think the 7 suits my need more afterall, thanks to everyone who've contributed.

Alphamale77's gear list:Alphamale77's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow