First week with D600 and some photos
First of all, thanks for all posts and discussions regarding D600 in this forum. I finally made decision of getting it two months after I sold my D7000.
Got some to play with D600 in real life. It is fantastic:
- the focus is much more accurate than my sold D7000. In dim light, it is much faster.
- I can use ISO6400 without too much pp.
- I can shot slower than 1/focal_length. Not like D7000, I have to shot at least 1.5 faster than 1/flocal_length to get a clear shot.
- Did not observe any mirror or shutter vibration that ruins photos. So, I do not need Q mode when the shutter is around 1/60~1/100s.
- Only three minor dust/oil spots at the top left corner. Will clean it at 10K.
- The cons: The meter can be easily fooled by a light source that is just at the border of the frame.
Nikon D600, Nikon 24-120 f/4, 70-300 VR, 35mm f/1.8, Tokina 12-24 f/4, Nikon 60mm f/2.8 Macro