Why Nikon D700 and studio flash Godox Quicker 600 & Pixel King high speed sync limits to 1/320!

Started Dec 11, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
IFY Photography
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Why Nikon D700 and studio flash Godox Quicker 600 & Pixel King high speed sync limits to 1/320!
Dec 11, 2012

Hello,

I´m trying to get my Godox Quicker 600W to high speed sync with Nikon D700 but I haven´t succeeded yet. I´m using Pixel King radio trigger and that should support high speed sync up to 1/8000 and the flash up to 1/5000.

Now the problem is that I can sync it only up to 1/320 when D700 setting is on "1/320 (Auto FP)".

I have read and also the Pixel King manual says that this should now work with that setting up to the flash limit 1/5000 but now it limits still to that 1/320. If I use "1/250 (Auto FP)" the limit is 1/250 so the sync it self works but it doesn´t follow the shutter speed after that!

Help me pros what to do and is there still some settings in camera I´m not were about?

Ps. please don´t start any discussion why I need more than 1/320 or about ND filters...

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow