Ideas for all Sony Shooters and Shots, Threads, and Fuddy Duddy to the Trolls, Fa La Ti La!

Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OntarioJohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,959Gear list
Like?
Ideas for all Sony Shooters and Shots, Threads, and Fuddy Duddy to the Trolls, Fa La Ti La!
Dec 10, 2012

I don't have any like this but how about we start some threads to keep alive as work?

Stained Glass?

Seagulls?

Children?

Christmas lights at night? Haunnika or what have you?  I can't even spell it, sorry, no offense meant.

Birds and snow?

Sports?

Autos?

Motorbikes?

Trains?

For CC. PLANES

For CC. BOATS!

Maybe some of us need an excuse to get out and shoot.

And I sure wish the thumbs down would come back, some guy is going to say, BAD framing, bad composure, you are stupid thing.  However, saying what about if you cropped it like x or did you try shooting in y etc would be the reason for a forum, as long as you want that.  So say so with the shot.

And let's try for a week or so to IGNORE the LOOK HERE Canon is best, or I could do better with my 30 buck Nikon.

Come on Guys and Gals, Men and Women, Girls and Boys, and even old Farts like me.  Get an idea, find a way to take the shots, and use the camera and you PP and lets SEE.

I'd like to say a 4 letter word but Fudge the Trolls.

!!!!!  Lets Go.  !!!! Lets go.

-- hide signature --

Retired forensic photographer.
London, Ontario, Canada.

OntarioJohn's gear list:OntarioJohn's gear list
Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G SSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +3 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow