Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Mais78
Contributing MemberPosts: 598Gear list
Like?
Nikon UK position on the D600 dust issue
Dec 10, 2012

Wanted to buy a D600 so I thought I would check with Nikon if they solved the dust issue.

I just spoke to them twice, by phone and chat. They deny the D600 ever had any dust issue and they are not aware of the problem. I told them to google "D600 dust" because they are not in the loop. Of course they know of the problem, they fooled me and I hate that feeling.

They could have said "yes we are aware of the accumulation of dust on sensor but that is physiological blah blah" and I would have still bought it, maybe waiting a few more weeks, because I am sure that sooner or later they will fix it, but their lies were simply unacceptable.

Tomorrow I will place an order for a Canon 6D, maybe inferior camera but I don't do business with dishonest people: did you hear that Nikon??

Mais78's gear list:Mais78's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EOS 6D Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM +5 more
Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow