Started Dec 10, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shimagery
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Photoshop Elements 6 and .NEF
Dec 10, 2012

Apologies for asking something that has probably been discussed earlier a million times.

I updated (HAH!) my OS to Snow Leopard (from Tiger - yes the Mac is that old), and installed most of my old softwares as well. Nothing has gone as expected.

When in Tiger the Elements had no problems recognizing my D90 .NEFs, in Snow Leopard the same software can't recognize them. Did I need another plug-in for this, and would it be from Nikon or Apple? The OS was installed on a clean disc, so nothing of the Tiger OS remains.

With Nikon software it is nothing short of a nightmare - Transfer opens and freezes, ViewNX 2 opens and works for a while - and crashes.

This is brilliant timing. Season's greetings and all that jazz.

Do I really need to dish out more cash to get more and more softwares? (My only problem with Tiger and the reason for updating was that nothing went with it anymore - new hardware, new software... The damn thing worked. Now nothing works.)

Thanks for your time.

Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow